Friday, June 20, 2008

A Bonafide Guarantee

The other day I was working with a client trying to pull something together for an end of the month advertising program. He was understandably concerned about return on investment as any smart business person would be. His question was if I spend "x" amount with you, can you guarantee me that I'll get "x" dollars in new top line revenue?

I answered him with what I knew I could guarantee. His business had been soft so far this month. If he didn't do anything, I could guarantee him that he would finish the way he had started the month if the current trend continued.

The reason you advertise is not just so I can make a sales goal. It's because you need more sales and more sales only come from more people who know who you are, what you do, and how to get in touch with you.

Stop your advertising and I can guarantee you the following:

1. You'll lose customers

2. You'll miss your targets

3. You'll lose market share

4. Your revenues will go down

5. Your cash flow will go down

6. Your profits will evaporate

Those are just some of the guarantees I can confidently make to you. These are facts substantianted by years and years of research.

Another fact substantiated by primary source research is the Fish is getting results for their advertising clients -- even in the midst of a struggling economy. If you'd like to hear about our clients' success, drop me an e mail at thecopee@gmail.com and I'll send you FREE an mp3 audio testimonial that you can play right on your computer. Then you can decide if you'd like to explore getting Results With Radio!

No comments: