Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Your Digital Marketing Fears Eased


Now all of that fear and trepidation you've had about jumping into digital marketing can be set aside because not only is your radio ad guy your radio ad guy, but now your radio ad guy has been fully certified by the Radio Advertising Bureau as a "Certified Digital Marketing Consultant."
Our company recognizing the need to bring digital expertise to the radio field partnered with our trade organization to send me through a 10-module interactive course on making radio + internet work for advertisers.
The same committment I've brought to you on the radio side for generating results is the same committment I'll bring to the digital side as well.
Ove the next several weeks, I'll be writing on how to best utilize some of our digital assets combined with our on air product.
If there's something you'd like for me to write about on my blog, please don't hesitate to contact me at thecopee@gmail.com.

No comments: